Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Keep on sketching


This is it...again...I think. I'm trying to make a serious effort at becoming a professional illustrator. The more I read "The Education of an Illustrator" from Steven Heller and Marshall Arisman, the more I wish that I could go back to school and start over again. The course plans from the instructors are exciting, but the common denominator is sketching. Sketch, sketch, sketch. Hone your craft. Sketching is the practice you put in to play the game. I also have some other projects that I hope to develop, so stay tuned. It'll sure to be a bumpy ride, but here we go.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sketch, sketch, sketch . . . where have I heard that before? ;) This is one of the nicest sketches you've done. Loose and deliberate at the same time. Outstanding! Keep going . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home